cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT Cloud does it work on Win 10

I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK ON MY WIN 10 SYSTEM. The software loads but when i click on the cloud icon, it take me to a page  which says BT cloud, with sub sections saying, Sumary, Sync, transfers, backup, Music, Setting. With a link to open cloud, but when i click that link, it takes to a windows page, and not cloud.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 13

I use BT Cloud on two Windows 10 laptops, and one Mac desktop. I find it works pretty well (once you figure out how it works, which isn't immediately obvious).

You use the desktop software to mark folders that you want it to backup, and then the software automatically uploads anything from those folders to BT Cloud.

It also creates a 'BT Cloud' folder on your PC, which contains a copy of anything that you've uploaded from the web, or from a mobile device (there is one subfolder for each mobile device you use).

@robinbredin - The window you're talking about is the dashboard, where you set your back-up settings. The Windows page you're talking about is the 'BT Cloud' folder, which contains a local copy of anything added to BT Cloud from a mobile. You can see files uploaded from your computer by going to btcloud.bt.com. There is also the option to use the software to download everything from a backed up PC. To do this, you can use the 'Restore' button on the Backup tab. Huge thanks to everyone on the forum who has helped me figure this out by the way - it's been incredibly useful 🙂

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 13

Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings