cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
whittle181
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

BT Cloud no longer working

I understand they have recently done an update to BT Cloud and ever since I can no longer use the service - this is pathetic as I'm paying for it! I have attached image of the error message so any help would be most useful!

Untitled.jpg

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 11

Re: BT Cloud no longer working

If you search the forum you will find threads about the problem.

This is one of the main ones.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Broadband-Extras-from-BT/BT-Cloud-Upgrade-what-have-you-done/td-p/165097...

0 Ratings
whittle181
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

Is there a solution? 32 pages later and I still haven't found one?

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 11

I have no idea if there is a "fix".  I gave up on BT Cloud years ago because of how poor it was. I prefer to have control of my own data and don't use any cloud based system in my back up regime.

I would suggest that you keep an eye on the main thread and you may get an answer eventually.

0 Ratings
michaelkenward
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 11

@whittle181 wrote:

Is there a solution? 32 pages later and I still haven't found one?

No.

Nor have there been any answers from the BT Support people on the forum. They sometimes chip in with "contact the moderator" suggestions. (I did that a week ago but still have not heard.) One had the audacity to claim that the issue had hit "a few" users, which is clearly rubbish from the roll call of dishonour here, with new people signing up every day.

The problem is that there is no single fault. Your issue is just one of many.

I can't even get into the system. With four different PCs I get stuck in an endless login circle that goes nowhere.

By the way, you might like to investigate the use of Alt + Print Screen for those screen grabs. It should get you the topmost window on its own.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 11

Hi @whittle181 and welcome.

I'll be happy to lend a hand with this. Can you please drop me over an email with your details? You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
whittle181
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

Okay thanks, will do.

0 Ratings
whittle181
Beginner
Message 8 of 11

Had a follow up email saying that BT would get back in touch with me within 48 hours, that was 3 days ago... This truly is the service that continues to disappoint.

0 Ratings
michaelkenward
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 11

@whittle181 wrote:

Had a follow up email saying that BT would get back in touch with me within 48 hours, that was 3 days ago...

Let's have a competition to see who has been waiting longest.

Three days is nothing. My reply from BT Customer Service was on 16th August. So, 11 days and counting.

Any advance on that?

It can be the number of messages that is holding them back on answering. After all, BT's minders here tell us that only "a few" of us are afflicted.

0 Ratings
whittle181
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

I'm up to one week and counting now... can't beat that though. Any grounds for a complaint here with some sort of independant body? No point complaining to BT themselves, as they just refuse to listen.

0 Ratings