Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clzee
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Connection old GPO BOX as plug in

Go to solution
I am fuming I paid £59.99 for BT connection told an engineer will visit to connect phone - I said system antiquated to engineer needs to visit no one came in the day just connected phone and bb remotely. Problem is old GPO box is hanging off wall with wires exposed. I call them and get told engineer will come out advise of £129.99 say I can't afford this they say it's standard to say this but I won't be charged. Engineer comes who says I won't be charged. Guess what they say we have replastered and are charged as box hanging off wall but was like this when we moved in I even sent pictures - shouldn't they have upgraded GPO box at installation? Was plugged with tissue hole in wall was hanging off and maintained this since install. Any advice, this is really stressing me out and affecting chronic pain condition I have as don't have the money to pay this . 😢
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Connection old GPO BOX as plug in

Go to solution

@Clzee Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to look at this for you. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Clzee
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution
Thank you I have sent details really hope you can help me
0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Clzee Thanks for taking my call yesterday evening and you were able to confirm that the team dealing with the engineering charge had already been in touch and confirmed the charge has been refunded.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Clzee
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
Thank so much for you're help, yes finally sorted - huge relief
0 Ratings