cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jumping58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

BT Customer Service & Ordering

I have just been on the phone to reorder Infinity 2, I had to cancel the original order because i want an old number and not the number allocated when I moved into our new house, I was told  yes cancel the order your re numbering will take 24hrs then you can reorder your fibre optics, that was 2 weeks + ago, I have just had the renumber on the 21st august, so today I called and asked if i could place my order for fibre, No No you can't do that yet you have to wait at least 15 days for your account to be joined to your new number, then you can place your order and then it will take 14 days for you to get fibre!!!

I said to the Lady i was talking to, no I can't have that I was never advised about this I have spoken with Bt nearly every day since they advised me to cancel my Infinity order and at no time was i told about about this, Please could I talk to someone else? a Manager or someone who can help me? yes she says, hold the line, comes back my manger is very busy at the moment can he call you back on Monday when he has had chance to invetigate what has been going on? yes I need him to sort this out for me, No he can't do that! he will only listen to your complaint but he can't do anything about the situation. I said what is the point in talking to him then? she responded with so do you want me to cancel the call back? No says I , I will give him some on Monday and anyone else I can phone!!

BT has generally treated me appallingly over the last 2 weeks or so, I have been lied to, not called back, not placed my orders, the only time I have been treated like a customer is when I have been speaking with the Scottish billing team, however always the optimist there must be someone who can look at my account see what has been going on and sort out this shambles?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Customer Service & Ordering

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 3 of 8

Hi Jumping58,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forum.

Sorry for the problems you're having getting setting up on BT Infinity option 2.  That's a long time you're being told from getting the renumber done to being able to place the upgrade order.

I'm sure I'll be able to get this sorted out sooner than that.  Send over your details and we'll get back to you.  You'll see the link to get in touch with me in my profile under the "about me" section.  You'll find it by clicking on my username.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Jumping58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Hi, i have sent form over and direct to your personal account but not seen any replies, have i sent to the wrong emails?

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

did you use the contact us link and not send a PM as requested?

if you used link and sent email then you join a queue of other customers waiting for mod help all of whom consider their problem a priority hence why mods reply in order email received  that can take 5 working days excluding weekends but mods will contact you either by phone or email

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Jumping58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Hello, 

I was pleasantly suprise to here from a gentleman today to find out what had happened with my account, very helpfull, he  was going away to sort it out.

Brilliant.

Surprised to get a call from BT 3hrs or so later, Hello Mr ****, I am phoning to sort out your broadband, i am calling the department now who will deal with your upgrade.

Spoke to a lovely Lady who informed me that my account was still broadband and telephone seperate! I know that, and it was still being worked on! I said yes i knew that that and i was suprised to get the phone call in the first place, didnot think the guy had sorted it that quickly. i told her not to worry I am sure that M***** would call me when he had been able to solve the issue. she was genuinely very helpful, and disapointed that there was still an issue.

0 Ratings
Jumping58
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Please could you ask chris to phone me regards the infinity part of my order, If not before Thursday could he call in the morning as I need his help yet again.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 8 of 8

@Jumping58 Chriss is not in the office today so I've emailed him your message.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings