cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

BT Customer Service - is it always this bad?

I have been trying to get BT broadband since July. My home hub finally arrived last week for the big switch on on 15 October, but all I get is an Orange flashing light. I spent ages on the phone on Friday and was promised that it would work on Saturday. When it didn't, I spent another hour on the phone on Saturday and was promised that it would work today (Monday) and a phone call from the customer service team to make sure everything is ok. Guess what? No internet and no phone call.

Is the service always this appallingly bad? Am I better off cutting my losses and moving to Sky? Does anyone from BT care?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Customer Service - is it always this bad?

Welcome to the forum. No, the service isn't always that bad but it can be mighty frustrating. A forum moderator should be along in the morning to help you with this.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi Martinn,

I'm really sorry to hear about the problems with your broadband. Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and I will be happy to help you with this. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

yes there are i once had a issue connecting to my router using wireless, and was told when i couldnt see the my router to connect to my neighbours. The problem is the india call center is rubbish get through to the uk helpdesk and solved the problem in ten minutes.
0 Ratings