cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Digital Voice - not yet activated

Hi,
I’m not sure if I am posting this in the right board, but I have had BT Fibre Broadband since early August 2020 and as part of the deal I signed up to, I was told I would also be eligible for Digital Voice Home Phone.
Almost 4 months on, it appears the service for Digital Voice has yet to be activated. Has anyone else experienced delays as long as this?

When I connect the digital phone, it says ‘No voice service on the hub’. When logging into my account and checking the status of my order, it states: Hub Connected - we’re working on your incoming calls.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Vips

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Digital Voice - not yet activated

which fibre broadband FTTP or FTTC?

is your phone number in SH2 settings greyed out?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

It’s FTTP. The SH2 manager setting for the phone shows as ‘Not configured’ and is greyed out.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

As FTTP you need to contact the FTTP TEAM 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 5 of 5

Thanks and I will do. I did try and ring earlier this afternoon, but the lines were very busy!

0 Ratings