Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 41

Re: BT Driving people to the edge?

Sky are no better than BT.
MarkD The mod has said he will try and help and I will let him do that and let you guys know how it goes.

Just remember what ever company you take, your going to be getting the lowest paid possible person who really has no reasson to care telling you anything to get to the next call so their call stats and metrics look good.

All managers want is stats and metrics, as they chase the mythical numbers that dont mean anything, it's no longer about service but the numbers.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 12 of 41

Did you move to Sky fibre?
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 41

I am on Sky Adsl2, In my Area there is a known overload of the Sky network and why I wish to change provider.
While I know support may be no better I had hopped I could move past the order stage without loosing sleep 😉
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 14 of 41

Makes sense. It should be easy to switch as long as FTTC is available to you. You can check if it is at your Address by using the Address checker (NOT the Postcode checker) here http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/ADSLChecker.addressOutput

--
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 15 of 41

Got a reply - a engineer hasnt been out but is expected to be out tomorrow (sat) so ive got to wait till monday !!! no surprise i guess

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 16 of 41

You don't know whether to laugh or cry
--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 41

Will keep watching this thread for a happy ending - I too went through a similar Hell as you Mackson, but for a much shorter period of time. I had a nightmare with the call centres too.

The lady I spoke to had a voice pitch that was so high, the glassware in my house seemed to vibrate.

She was in her own way I'm sure trying to help, but due to the pitch of voice and she kept repeating a lot of things over and over again. I think they read from some sort of huge script or perhaps an A0-sized flow diagram - who knows?!

Frankly I don't care where a call centre is located as long as I get the help I need and I can fully understand what I am being told.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 41

Just a little thread bump as I haven't heard from BT or MarcD still.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 41

the mods can take up to 3 working days (not including weekends )before you get a personal reply
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 41

@Simon046 wrote:
Just a little thread bump as I haven't heard from BT or MarcD still.

Thanks

DavidM was looking into a problem for me...I haven't heard from him since, that was nearly 7 weeks agoSmiley Surprised

0 Ratings