cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 41

Re: BT Driving people to the edge?

I am trying to place an order, but its become beyond the scope of this discussion to explain now 😞
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 32 of 41

It sounds like you're at the very start of the discussion and I bet there will be a lot of people interested in how it progresses and how it ends.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 41

Bit of an update.
5 days ago I was told
1. I would get a call in 3 days to confirm my appointment.
2. My install would cost nothing
3. I would receive a letter/email from a manager explaining how BT plan to improve thing so others don't have to endure this same nightmare.

Guess what? None of the 3 points have been achieved, after all the problems outlighned in my original post I'm still at square 1.

I got an email saying I owe £40 and my install engineer will arrive late, next month late.

I also predict the engineer will arrive, try to utilise my old sky line that is still active and leave without success.

BT I think you have Been given more than a fair chance by me.

What I see now is legal action after an ombudsman investigation, and me letting any press that wish to discuss this with me can do, along with all the evidence and recorded calls I have of lies, broken promises and unfair practice.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 34 of 41

@Simon046 wrote:
Guess what? None of the 3 points have been achieved, after all the problems outlighned in my original post I'm still at square 1.

In your original post you say "FTH Infinity2 I’m excited I have wanted this for ages and the new cabinet in the street is 15 meters from my home."

However if you can get FTH, by which I assume you mean FTTP, then the cabinet distance is irrelevant. It sounds like everyone's confused.

No wonder no-one knows what's going on.

--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 35 of 41

Hi Simon,

I am not sure that your email ever made it as far as the Mod team, I can not see a record of it in our inbox.  Could I trouble you to send another and PM me the reference for it please?

I'll make sure we get this looked at for you and help any way we can.

Cheers

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 36 of 41

Legitimise sailing seem you didn't take the time to read my post in detail so please keep irrelevant clutter from the thread.

Will do craigS thanks.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 37 of 41

@Simon046 wrote:
Legitimise sailing seem you didn't take the time to read my post in detail

Yes I did and I quoted from it. What does FTH mean?

--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 38 of 41

You continue to side track a topic and contribute nothing. Please troll some place else, clearly someone who reads pages of my anguish with BT and weeks of problems only to be lied too again by BT, and you CHOOSE to pick up on a typo, speaks volumes about a person. Bravo.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 39 of 41

@Simon046 wrote:
You continue to side track a topic and contribute nothing. Please troll some place else, clearly someone who reads pages of my anguish with BT and weeks of problems only to be lied too again by BT, and you CHOOSE to pick up on a typo

That typo appears to be at the crux of your problems. What should it say, as FTH is clearly nonsense?

--
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 40 of 41

The OP simply left out one "T",not a big deal as FTTH is used quite often instead of FTTP.

A typo of just one letter is not even important.

It is obvious [or should be] that FTH means FTTH.

Opps! I edited the above because I made a typo by putting in "F" instead of "T".LOL!