cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT E-mail Servers Rejecting e-mails From Bona Fide Businesses

Hi,

I have had a letter from my credit card provider that e-mails have been rejected from them. This e-mail will have been received on approximately 13th June 2017 or 14th June 2017.

I was expecting another response from another party in the same week commencing 12th June 2017.

Can it confirmed that there are issues with the e-mail system provided by BT ???

I have seen other threads where someone states that they are not receiving e-mails from British Airways or another from eircom.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/not-receiving-emails-from-BA/td-p/1754922

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Not-receiving-email-from-eircom-net/td-p/1733839

Given that there are reported problems with regards to e-mails being rejected by BT systems, BT must examine this issue, and accept that it is fault.

E-mails are now an important aspect of daily life, where we are encouraged to go to paperles billing and notifications, and these are also used as a security confirmation, or contact details. It is therefore important that BT provide an adequate service.

Regards,

Shadders.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT E-mail Servers Rejecting e-mails From Bona Fide Businesses

Hi @shadders and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems receiving emails. Take a look at BT email - Best practices for postmasters and senders of bulk mail and let me know if that helps.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT E-mail Servers Rejecting e-mails From Bona Fide Businesses

Hi DavidM,

Thanks for the reply - i have notified the credit card company of the link you have provided and await their response.

I have received notifications from them before no problem, so this may be a BT change causing the issue.

Regards,

Shadders.

0 Ratings