The plans where put on hold back in September and I haven't been privy to the reasons behind this so I cant offer any further info. I cant imagine there will be any movement on this until the new year. The senior email team were very keen on letting you guys know what these plans included and I don't see any reason for this to change.
When everything is back on course we will hopefully proceed with the call we had planned back in August. As soon as I know more I will let you guys know.