cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
durinsbane
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

BT Engineer

I don't know where to post this, but this seemed like the only place regarding this matter.

I want to make a complaint regarding one of your engineers.

On my way to work this morning I was walking to work when One of your drivers deliberately swerved in his van straight into a puddle to give me a drenching. Everything was caught on CCTV with numerous witnesses and I want him to get disciplined for his actions.

I want to know how to procede with this complaint with yourselves and wondering weather or not to take legal actions.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
rhyds
Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT Engineer

Was it a BT branded van, or an Openreach branded van? (very important point this)

0 Ratings
durinsbane
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

It was open reach

0 Ratings
rhyds
Expert
Message 4 of 8

The thing is this forum is one for BT retail, rather than openreach (they're seperate companies).

This page should let you report your concern:

http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/contactus/tellussomething/tellussomethingaboutourpeople/tellabo...

0 Ratings
durinsbane
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

ok many thanks

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

If it was all on CCTV and you have witnesses you should contact the Police. He could be charged under the Road Traffic Act 1988 sect 3. Driving without due care and attention and reasonable consideration for other road users. It could also be considered an assault if he deliberately swerved to soak you.

0 Ratings
toekneem
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

I will second what gg30340 says. If it is as you have said and you or the police are able to accesss this CCTV footage, then make the complaint to the police.

All drivers should be aware of the road conditions and act and drive accordingly.

If the police fail to act then speak to your Local MP. Most of them are up the Chief Constables back side,  sorry, meant to say friends with them  Smiley LOL

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
helpfulguy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

you should be complaining to the police in that instance.
0 Ratings