Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tim77
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT FAULT TRACKER is a disgrace!

We have been having an ongoing problem with our phoneline.

We cannot make or receive calls. We get a dial tone but when we start dialing a number we get a message saying number not recognised. When we phone our house phone (from mobile or relatives landline) the phone does not ring and there is no record that we received a call.

We have reported this fault twice using the BT Fault tracker service.

On the first occassion (24/09/12) I was called back by BT representative and told that there was problem near our house and that someone would call us by 28th Sept. Well...no one called us...the case was closed on 01/10/12 and it said that fault had been fixed! It was not!

We tried the fault tracker again...and guess what....it showed we had a fault..despite the earlier report saying the fault had been fixed!!!

We reported fault again on 02/10/12...this time no one called us at all..and on 09/10/12 the case was closed....with the fault supposed to have been fixed!

Needless to say it was not.....we still cannot make or receive calls!

This is disgraceful....we are currently paying for a service we cannot use. We have missed some vital phone calls....both personal and business orinetated and our mobiles bills are considerably higher.

I would hope that a BT moderater reads this post and deals with this situation ASAP!

Thank you.....from a very frustrated customer!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT FAULT TRACKER is a disgrace!

Hi Tim77,

Thanks for posting. I’m sorry you’re having problems getting the fault sorted. I can look into this for you. Drop me an email with the details. You’ll find the “contact us” form in the about me section of my profile.

Cheers

David
0 Ratings
Tim77
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT FAULT TRACKER is a disgrace!

Thank you for swift response.

I have forwarded email as requested.

I look forward to hearing from you

0 Ratings