cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Warhammer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 26

Re: BT FON App for mobile internet access for iPad ?

Exactly the same on mine!

0 Ratings
Jeremy
Beginner
Message 12 of 26

Please may we have an update on the BTFON app. V1.0 worked fine with ios4.2.1 on the iPad. V2.0 released last night does not. I see the app has now been pulled from the app store.
0 Ratings
SadGamerGeek
Beginner
Message 13 of 26

Ditto

0 Ratings
Jeremy
Beginner
Message 14 of 26

Wake up BT - is anybody monitoring this forum?
0 Ratings
Jeremy
Beginner
Message 15 of 26

BT FON v2.0 is back in the App Store this time warning iPad users not to upgrade yet. Would have been really helpful to have issued the warning when the app was released earlier before we lost v1.0.
0 Ratings
Malcolm_Herring
Contributor
Message 16 of 26

Even if they had issued the warning, it would not have been seen by people syncing their iPads. The apps are updated automatically.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 26

updated the ap on the iphone, pile of rubbish compared to the old one and now i have two e-mails in my acocunt welcoming BT Fon and also another stating i will be receiving new equipment.....whats that all about???

cg

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
vespa79
Message 18 of 26

Well said, absolute poor show by BT, I caught out by this, I have removed the application for now. I cannot believe that BT have not commented about this!!
0 Ratings
Message 19 of 26

Hi All

The updated iPhone app isn’t designed to work on the iPad, you can still log into BT FON using the BT FON page. We have an app for the iPad coming very soon, we will post in the community to let you know when it is available.

Cheers

Nigel

BTCare Community Mod

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
miskmask
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 26

I really wanted to install this app on my iPod Touch, but after reading the comments at the App Store, as well as here, I'm not sure that I'm willing to jeopardise a perfectly working OS for an app.

I really wanted to install this app on my iPod Touch, but after reading the comments at the App Store, as well as here, I'm not sure that I'm willing to jeopardise a perfectly working OS for an app.

Does anyone here have any positive comments about it?

0 Ratings