cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

BT Fon App for Blackberry

I cannot find the BT App on Blackberry App World.  I doesn't appear when I use the search facility.  I have also tried the link established by scanning the barcode on the BT website but the link doesnt appear to be valid.  Can anyone help me please?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Fon App for Blackberry

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Thanks but Ive just found out that the new app doesnt work with OS7 operating system which is the standard for new Blackberries.  Its been developed to work with OS5 and OS6 only which is why it doesnt appear when I search for it on my Blackberry.  Lets hope BT get up to speed and modify the app.  cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Hi,

Can you point me to anything from BT or blackberry that states that it doesn't work with OS7? I'm having the same issue, but aside from this forum, haven't found anything to say which OS versions it works on. I'd quite like to hear it from BT...

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

I think you need to take the word of other blackberry users as I have not seen anything from BT

It is not necessary to post the same thing twice on different forums - just adds to confusion

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
davidthornton
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

@astro_princess wrote:

Hi,

Can you point me to anything from BT or blackberry that states that it doesn't work with OS7? I'm having the same issue, but aside from this forum, haven't found anything to say which OS versions it works on. I'd quite like to hear it from BT...

Thanks

I am running OS7 and cannot find it in App World. If it worked, it should be there.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
trower
Message 7 of 7

Re: BT Fon App not for Blackberry 9380

3 months on and still no progress - why bother to release something that is not future proof, shambolic really

0 Ratings