Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mvito
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Fon on HTC Wildfire

Go to solution

I have BT total Broadband and wanted to log onto BT Fon. Initially I logged onto Android Market through my hub WiFi connection to download and install BTFon application. logged out of my hub.

Checked WiFi Settings on phone and found BTFON connected excellent signal.

Opened BTFon app, configured settings, Username and password, unticked prioritisation to make sure BTFON is preferred.

BTFon app shows "connected to BTFON logging in to BTFON" and message comes up "There has been a network error when trying to log in. Would you like to try again" Pressed yes

WiFi switched off "no connection to network" "connecting" "Connected to BTFON not logged in"

Previously 35 miles away I logged onto BTFon with the phone, before installing the app, so I am suspecting my hub or its settings are the problem. I have trawled through other similar problems here but cannot find a resolution to this particular problem. Any ideas please?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
mvito
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Fon on HTC Wildfire

Go to solution

A follow up, just 20 mins after initial posting, I tried resetting the hub once again, and after trying to get onto BTFon for the whole of the day I managed to straight away. Obviously was a hub problem which rectified after reset this time, but not after previous reset. Anyway, hope this may help. New phone now works brill.

0 Ratings
Farouk
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Fon on HTC Wildfire

Go to solution

Just to let you know that you are not the only one. My Wildfire isn't connecting to my BT Hub, BT fon yes, hub no. Only happened today. Like you I downloaded the app from Android (Months ago) and until now have had no worries. However at the moment my phone is connected only by BT fon. I've reset everything, but it doesn't want to know. The phone hasn't left the house so It isn't that.  My I-pad still connects to the BT hub so you can put me down as confused.

0 Ratings