cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

BT HH 5 - no VPN access

I cannot get my work VPN to connect over the hub. It worked fine until late January but now won't connect at all. A couple of colleagues have also found that they can no longer connect either. I gavecttuexcthecgrlp desk but ft told they don't do VPN issues do I am stuck...any ideas??? I am looking at getting a different hub as I can't rely on 3G where I live. Has anyone found a solution to this issues or can advise on a goo replacement hub??
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT HH 5 - no VPN access

Hi, I am having the same problem also on my work laptop. I have had the issue since I started using the BT Hub in March. My work IT department has tried to resolve it, but couldn't find any issue on their side, and suggested it was a BT problem. I can connect normally using my phone as a hotspot, or on other networks, so it is not an issue with the laptop.

I have tried to reset the hub, but it has no effect. The laptop can conect to the hub for normal browsing, but I cannot get corporate connectivity to work.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT HH 5 - no VPN access

I gave up and bought a new router. BT response was it wasn't their issue. New router has no problems so I think that is the only way to go
0 Ratings