cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Halo 1 upgrade

Go to solution

I've just upgraded to BT Halo 1 from BT infinity 1.  Should I stick with our original package?  Our Wifi reaches halfway down the garden at the moment (although it's been poorer lately), but it sounds like Halo 1 might not even work in all rooms in the house.  I still have time to cancel the upgrade!  Thanks.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Halo 1 upgrade

Go to solution

BT HALO1 is just an add-on to your broadband package   It will not increase your speed or wifi. With halo 1 there is no new hub

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-halo/learn-about-bt-halo/what-is-bt-halo-and-how-can-i-get-it-

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Advertising suggests that all broadband packages come with the Smart Hub 2 !

(I've just updated to Halo 2, and have not been notified that I will be receiving the newer hub)

bt hub2.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

If you read the link I posted it specifically says that you only get the new SH2 when you upgrade to Halo 2. There is no hub with Halo 1 

if you use search you will find other posts with same question and answer

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks for your help. I've decided to stick with my original package.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks...that's what I thought!

0 Ratings