Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CharlieDog2014
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Home Hub 2 Wireless Ip issue

HI,

Devices can see the network ( its hidden) but cannot get an ip address from the router.

I have reset the device, reconfigured it but the same issue occurs.

I have changed the channels, etc etc etc but my laptops, tablets see the router but cannot get an ip address

I have manually assigned IP addresses to the devices but they still cannot connect.

i have a wired mac that connects, 

the lease time and ip addressing has been reset up but no change.

the version of firmware is 4.7.5.1.83.3.5 (Type B)

any ideas

thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Home Hub 2 Wireless Ip issue

Have you tried a factory reset of the homehub by pressing a pin into the recess button on the rear for about 20 seconds.

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Have you tried a factory reset by pressing the recessed button on the back and holding for 20 secs till lights flash

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

There are known problems with hh2 wifi. http://forumhelp.dyndns.info/hardware/hh2/hh2_issues.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings