cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Home Hub 3

Having a lot of trouble with our HH3 all of a sudden only with the wireless connections. My Daughter in law is very good with computers and spent 3 hours with the hub,the tech chat line and a tech support on the telephone who didn't seem to get the point that it wasn't interference or a channel problem but a  wireless only router problem. I am so annoyed as i have recently renewed our bt contract otherwise i'd be off to SKY especially as the speed we were getting originally has now dropped from 54 to 18. BT are becoming a joke!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Home Hub 3

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

yes think i'll add to the list

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Probably your best option.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

you need to check whethger hh3 is an A or B version from sticker on bottom of HH.. the fade thread is for B

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Just checked, this is a Type B.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Then hopefully a mod will offer assistance on the 'fade' thread

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.