cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT HomeHub 6 Restarting

Hi. I have a HH6 that in the last couple of days keeps entering a restart cycle. The lights flash pink, then orange, then subsequently to blue before connection is restored. I have tried the normal suggestions of a power cycle/restart but it hasn’t solved the issue. Reading the forum, I have followed the advice of reviewing the event log to determine any DSL events. I don’t see any but it is stating that connection is lost. Any ideas of what to try next?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT HomeHub 6 Restarting

Just to clarity, the event log states “The LAN DHCPv6 Server is inactive“ around the time I get the issue. That’s about as far as my technical expertise gets me 🙂
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Have you tried 1 factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back and holding 20/30 secs until lights flash.  Remember to turn off smart setup

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Do I turn off Smart Setup via the Advanced settings in HomeHub Manager? Thanks for the prompt response!
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

So I have tried the reset option and also a new micro filter. Still having the same issues!
0 Ratings