Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

BT Hub downloads on Playstation stopping

Hi,

I have a 2701HGV-C, HW 2701-100630-009, FW 6.3.9.63-plus.tm, and I'm struggling to download large files on my PS3. I read somewhere that this router has a bug on 6.3.9.41 or something similar which prevents it from downloading files over 2GB. However, I don't think this is my problem as I regularly download huge files on my PC (often more than 10GB) and even on the PS3 the odd 3.5GB download will complete, or even 7/11GB will download before freezing. So if my problem is the not the 2GB+ bug, what is it?

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Mike

P.S. I had a stable connection for 14 days and my profile cap still hasn't been removed... It's not permanent is it?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Hub downloads on Playstation stopping

if banded profile not released then repost stats but start new subject

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

looking at your earlier post you are not in any form of banded profile just a long line with a normal default noise margin have you another router you could try to eliminate the download bug
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Sorry guys, I forgot to set up alerts for this thread so missed your replies. I think I have my old HH3 somewhere. I'll give it a go and post back.
0 Ratings