Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 6

BT ID - Failed Order linked to BT ID account

Go to solution

Hi there, 

I am posting on behalf of my Dad who is the (or will be) the BT Account holder.  We ordered a packaged over a month ago and things went wrong with the order, however I got it all sorted with a very helpful manager in "COT" (Customer Options Team) who advised me to re-order the package after the existing failed order had been cleared.   All good so far.

When I go to bt.com/ordertracking it show's up the failed order and not the new/current order.  From what I can tell it's associalted my Dad's BT ID with the old order reference. 

Is there a way this can be sorted?  I have authorisation on my Dad's account to deal with anything on his behalf and that's logged with BT.

I would appreciate any assistance given. 

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT ID - Failed Order linked to BT ID account

Go to solution

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi CJT80,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am sorry to hear that the initial order failed but am pleased to hear you have a new order in place Smiley Happy

If you could drop me an email and include your new order reference and a good contact number for yourself then I can help.  Click on my username (SeanD) and you will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile.

Cheers

Sean

Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thank you @SeanD for your help in this matter. 

I have sent the requested info via the contact the mods link. 

I look forward to any reply and assistance. 

Smiley Happy

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
thank you as well @Keith_Beddow for alerting a moderator
Kind Regards
CJT80
0 Ratings
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks to a call from one of the Community Team this has now been resolved. Thanks again to everyone involved.
Kind Regards
CJT80
0 Ratings