cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plus91uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Hope somebody can help

I ordered phone line and broadband on saturday all went throught got the usual emails and and install date 24th Nov  and one asking me to activate my BT ID i have tried numeorus times but it gets so far then says error i did call and speak  with a female who was supposed to call me back she has not dont want to call again as it took me ages to get them to understand the problem the first person said i had to wait to my line was connected.

Do i have to wait till my line is connected the reason been is according to the email sent i could start to use the free wifi now 

All help appreciated 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT ID

Go to solution

Have you registerd for a BTID

https://www.bt.com/appsprofile/registration/signup.do?addAccountMandate=Y&s_cid=con_FURL_consumersig...

You may need your account number. Once registered you should then be able to set up MyBT.

https://www.bt.com/appsauth/genericlogin.do?TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-0c818590-2d5d-10ef-9d27-843bdb...

0 Ratings
plus91uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi

Have tried to register but when i put in my email it says

Username already exists. Log in to activate your profile or choose another username

i then go to forgot passowrd and get the following

Sorry, We are experiencing temporary technical difficulties. Please try again later.

The thing is i have never registered for a BT ID 

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi plus91uk,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

Please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile under the 'about me' section to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
plus91uk
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

It has been resolved used an other email adr for some reason seems a problem with .me.com adr 

0 Ratings