cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

BT INFINITY IS GRRRRRREAT

Hi just want to say after the upset and wait I am so chuffed with BT INFINITY its amazing. we now don't have one wired computer my MAC runs like a dream we did how ever have to purchase plug in receivers for all the windows PC

but now i can run 6 computers 2 xbox,s , wii and no lag or drop outs

For once I am really impressed with BT and the speed is Constant we have not dropped below 28megs ever

I just hope the stories I read in the press about you dropping speeds after 12 weeks in untrue

you beat virgin hands down and certainly leave orange standing at the start post

fab service Thanks Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT INFINITY IS GRRRRRREAT

Do you work for BT??

What was the cause of your upset, did you have a problem? what was that problem and how was it rectified so we can pass this on to other users to resolve their broadband queries!

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 7

no I dont work for BT I,m a photographer! I have not had any problems since the infinty was installed over 6 weeks ago in fact i think its brillant, no way would i switch to another provider not now

BT delievered what they promised for once a firm in the UK that does just that

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 7

I previosly had 0.25-0.5 connection while paying £26. I now have 38MB constant while paying £28. I think im as happy as you, if not more.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

lucky you. I wish i could say the same.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 7

It's awesome isn't it 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Lucky you. My start with Infinity sucked big time. Nothing but issues and having to call engineers who didn't show up half the time. Complaints were never dealt with and we've never received any credits for no shows by engineers.

However, I've never had such a fast connection and it's great when it's all working. Customer services does seem to have improved a bit since the time we first set up too.
0 Ratings