We have put together a short survey to capture your feedback in terms of what BT can do when you experience home Wi-Fi issues. We would appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to complete a short survey. Read more from here, Fix my home Wi-Fi
Reset the base should hopefully solve your problem.
To do this follow the below steps;
1. Press Menu, scroll to Settings and press OK.
2. Scroll to BS Settings. Press OK.
3. Scroll to Reset Base. Press OK.
4. Enter the system PIN (default setting = 0000) and press OK.
5. Display shows Reset to Default? Press OK to confirm
If this fails you can call the outside of warranty technical team on 0906 802 0198 who will be happy to help.