cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arrrrbol
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT INTERNET IS NOT WORKING!

OK I AM ABOUT TO BE PUSHED OVER THE EDGE FROM THIS **bleep**ING **bleep**TY SERVICE.

EVERY FEW MINUTES THE **bleep**ING PILE OF **bleep** CALLED THE HOMEHUB DECIDES TO LOOSE CONNECTION. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO GO AND RESET IT EVERY 5 **bleep**ING MINUTES. 

FIX YOUR **bleep**TY HOMEHUB BT YOU **bleep** AND MAYBE START TO GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU GREEDY **bleep**!!!!!

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT INTERNET IS NOT WORKING!

Interesting post.

Would you like to re-do it so that it's actually legible and then we can try to help you out?

If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Hi first please stop using capitals as it is considered rude the most likely causefor your hub disconnecting is line noise try the following
Try the quiet line test diial 17070 option 2 it should be totallysilent also connect your hub to the test socket located behind the front plate of the master socket

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

This is a customer to customer self help forum the only BT presence are the forum moderators

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 6

@Arrrrbol wrote:

OK I AM ABOUT TO BE PUSHED OVER THE EDGE FROM THIS **bleep**ING **bleep**TY SERVICE.

EVERY FEW MINUTES THE **bleep**ING PILE OF **bleep** CALLED THE HOMEHUB DECIDES TO LOOSE CONNECTION. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO GO AND RESET IT EVERY 5 **bleep**ING MINUTES. 

FIX YOUR **bleep**TY HOMEHUB BT YOU **bleep** AND MAYBE START TO GIVE A **bleep** ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS YOU GREEDY **bleep**!!!!!

If you really want some advice, try posting again before you go to the pub.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
Rippedoffconstantly
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I agree with you. I have had problems ever since joining BT, I have been lucky to get 500kbs for the past two years, yet when I enquired about a tooway system, the day after, my connection speed went up to 2.05 meg, ever since (three weeks) the connection drops off every few minutes. As this is the usual useless BT spying on what I am looking at. I am going to leave and get a satellite system, No more stitch up BB rates No more landline that gets shot at, and left hanging in the road, not to be repaired for months/years on end. Just a monthly bill for a system that works.

0 Ratings