cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT IS BULLYING ME ABOUT MY BILL

I've been a bt customer for over 3 years. I pay my bill online ever month with no issue. However due to the fact I don't pay by direct debit they decided to cut me off in July 2015. So I phoned the bt number and got put through to an automated service line that kept telling me that ( your service has been restricted because you have not payed your bill) every time I selected discuss my bill it just repeated ( your service has a restricted because you have not paid your bill ) aaarrrrr in the end I had to say the customer had died to be able to speak to some one about my bill. ( disgrace )
Finally I spoke to a guy from cts and he was so rude and wouldn't let me talk. He constantly spoke over me. I said to him that I've been a customer for over 3 years and I've always payed my bill every month. He didn't even care. So I asked to cancel my phone line immediately, he said that's no problem I can do that but you will receive a £30 cut off bill and a £42 30 day notice period plus a £10 late payment fee and the month that you in arrears and also the next months bill also.
£48 bt monthly bt bill x2
£30 cut off fee
£30 30 day notice fee
£10 pound late charge fee

Total £166.00
Then he asked how would I like to make payment. I just laughed at him. I started to question if I was actually calling The right number for bt. I just can't believe what had just happend. I did say that I'm not in a contact and he said it doesn't matter. I asked to speak to a manager and he replied, the manager will only say the same thing. I just put the phone down. I'm so upset that I've been treated like this. I just want others to realise what these dirty cheats are like. I can't stop any one from going to bt but please make sure you're happy with the service you got. On the plus side, I have my own company and I have to pay a lot of money for my Business line. £xxxx. It renews at the end of October this year. Can't wait to cancel this and see what service they try to offer me then. Thanks Bt for you customer service.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT IS BULLYING ME ABOUT MY BILL

Welcome to the BT Residential Customers forum

If you are a business user, please could you post on the BT Business forum at http://business.forums.bt.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

This is my personal account that I think I hold still. Thanks
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

Please do not post on multiple boards, you will get a reply on this board.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 5

Hi Gareth1987,

I'll be able to take a look at the details of your BT account. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings