Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT Infinity 1 order

@Ratty2012 wrote:

@TimCurtis wrote:

@NorthstaNder wrote:

You need to contact Sky for your mac first, before placing your order with BT.

Not necessary.

I ordered Infinity & when I got the order confirmation email I contacted Sky for the MAC code , which I got - surprisingly - immediately.

It might matter that I had my phone with BT , if it's with , say, Sky I think the process might be slightly different.

The OP got the confirmation email, but did not contact Sky for the MAC code, that's the difference. I think BT closes the order if it has not got the MAC code within 2 days of the order.

I realise that , I was just saying that having a MAC code first isn't actually necessary.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 12 of 14

Thanks, yeah I feel if MAC is required during the order the same should have been communicated instead of taking the order out of the system. So I think I have to order again and wait.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 13 of 14

Okay, BT contacted me regarding my earlier order today. My order is available in their system but yes, it does not shows on "track my order". So, all set, now patiently waiting for the delivery. Thanks.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 14

@sandeep755 wrote:

Okay, BT contacted me regarding my earlier order today. My order is available in their system but yes, it does not shows on "track my order". So, all set, now patiently waiting for the delivery. Thanks.

It's probably a manual order then, that's why it has not been shown on the MyBt track my order section.

0 Ratings