Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adsoxxx
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

BT Infinity 2 Activation Date Missed No Contact from BT

Hello

I was given an activation date of last Thursday 2 July 2015 for Infinity 2 but the service wasn't activated and I had no contact or explanation from BT.

I used live chat last Friday and then spoke to someone in, I think, India, whom I found difficult to understand. I think he said that the work had been done but it would be 24 hours before the system updated. As of this morning, I still have no Infinity and my account still shows the following message:

"There is a delay to the provision of your Broadband order which we are currently investigating with our suppliers. We will keep you informed of any progress, please keep checking online for further updates."

I really need the service to be up and running. Can anyone please point me in the right direction of someone who can help me find out what has gone wrong here and whne my service will be activated?

Many thanks.

Adam 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
PaddyB
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Infinity 2 Activation Date Missed No Contact from BT

Hi Adam,

Welcome to the community forum. I am really sorry to hear that your order has been delayed. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Adsoxxx
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Thanks PaddyB, I've sent you the details via the link you provided. Adam

0 Ratings
Adsoxxx
Beginner
Message 4 of 7

Hi PaddyB

Any update on this please?

Many thanks.

Adam

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

The forum mods are currently very busy and can take up to 6 working days to reply personally to you providing you received a tracking reference number your mail is in their queue and will be answered as soon as it reaches the top of their mail stack
0 Ratings
Adsoxxx
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

I have not heard from the forum mods and over 3 weeks have passed. My Infinity activation date was 2 July, 5 weeks ago. Despite lodging a complint with BT and having spoken to numerous call centre staff. I am still no nearer to knowing when (or if) the service will ever go live. I have repeatedly asked for this and have been repeatedly told that I will be given this infomation the next time they call. They never call, so I chase and I'm promised another call. Round and round we go. Please, please can you help me or at least confirm that you can't so that I can pursue other avenues? Many thanks.

0 Ratings
OlgaC
Moderator-Retired
Message 7 of 7

Hi Adsoxxx,

Thanks for your post. 

One of the team will be in touch shortly about this.

Thanks,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings