cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidM
Message 11 of 21

Re: BT Infinity 2: Huge decline in speed in evenings - Mile End - Cabinet number 17

Go to solution

Hi @Stockypotty,

Sorry I missed you this morning. Can you please retest the connection and lt me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Stockypotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 21

Re: BT Infinity 2: Huge decline in speed in evenings - Mile End - Cabinet number 17

Go to solution

Hi @DavidM

Apologies for missing all your calls! I listened to all voicemails so thank you for those.

So on Wednesday night 16th we ran some tests and at around 8pm we were getting 75mb download, when before at this peak time we'd be getting more like 7mb.

So a massive improvement! Firstly i'd like to thank you and the team for looking into this and solving the issue.

Secondly it would be great if you could just explain briefly the main issue. I think i'm right in saying that our VLAN was too congested? And so we were switched to another VLAN that didn't have as many connections relying on it?

If that's the case, is there a possibility of a time in the future where our current VLAN gets too congested as more customers come on board? 

Thanks again David.

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 13 of 21

Go to solution

Hi @Stockypotty,

Thanks for letting me know the connection is sorted. I'll call again in a few minutes to discuss.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Stockypotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 21

Go to solution

@DavidM hi David, as you're probably aware I'm terrible at answering my phone, could we set an exact time for you to call, I'm free at 2pm? Thanks 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 15 of 21

Go to solution

2pm sounds good @Stockypotty. Speak to you then.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Stockypotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 21

Go to solution

@DavidM I'm so sorry I missed you again.

I'll have my phone on and ready at 5pm today if you're around.

Otherwise I believe you said tomorrow in the voicemail - i'll do my best to answer then if so.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Stockypotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 21

Go to solution

@DavidM David I'm really really sorry, long story short it's very difficult for me to get to my phone. If you're still working today can we try and set a specific time for you to call? When works best fot you? Thanks 

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 18 of 21

Go to solution

I'll give you a call at 2pm @Stockypotty

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Stockypotty
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 21

Go to solution

@DavidM perfect I'll be ready!!!!

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 20 of 21

Go to solution

Thanks for taking my call @Stockypotty.

I'm glad to hear it's all sorted. Post back if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

All the best

David

0 Ratings