Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

BT Infinity 2 - Slow again!!!

Go to solution

Hi again,

So I spoke to Neil on the phone the other day about a fault on my line that was resolved on the 8th. Everything seemed fine and working well and the mods on this forum do such a better job than the people on the phones. But now my speed has plummeted again and is spiking like crazy. I ran BT speedtest this morning and here are the results:

Test 1 - Sunday

Test 2 (Tap 3)It's getting ridiculous now. I cannot stream any youtube or twitch videos without constant buffering or doing anything gaming related at all! We had to wait 7 days for them to "fix" a fault and it didn't happen. We pay for Infinity 2 yet some of the time we don't even get Infinity 1 speeds.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Infinity 2 - Slow again!!!

Go to solution

Just an update, speeds are back to normal, maybe the router messed up. I'll update if it drops again.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @cammyl,

Keep an eye on your connection and post back if the problem returns.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Capture.JPGSame here. We took infinity 2 and every evening from 6-7pm speed drops down to 5mega. Time when all family comes home from schools and work.  upload same time seems ok. Had Bt Infinity 2  for couples of weeks and we regret it now. before had low speed sky . now have infinity 2 with same speed that we had with sky. Phoned to bt support and got help that i expected...he told me to change router wifi channel settings..Really??? I think it is all they can and now about this.  what ever you have --change wifi channels. Even if i saw already alot people in internet who has same problem and thats BT fault..not our routers.

So where is this minimum 65MB/s     only 60 mb/s short.. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Supposedly its a "congestion" issue got the same issues here happens everynight even worse at the weekend

0 Ratings