Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 42

Re: BT Infinity 2 Upgrade Question

0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 32 of 42

similar except my ip profile matches the speeds im getting... ive actually contacted the mods now, I am not willing to sit around for another week doing nothing. Ill see what they say.

0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 33 of 42

ok, well now im getting between 2.5 and 3mbits down and up is between 3.5 and 3.8! whats going on?

0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 34 of 42

new1.jpg

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 35 of 42

You've been on this forum long enough to know there are known issues with the BT speedtest - or you should do.

Test at www.speedtest.bbmax.co.uk using an Ethernet connection.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 36 of 42

new2.jpg

0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 37 of 42

Yes, I have also been here long enough to know that people ask for IP profile, You sounded a bit annoyed in that last reply, well trust me its nowhere near as annoyed as I am right now. I was in the process of posting the other tests 😉

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 38 of 42

So most of the time you're getting close to what your IP profile is. With the exception of this morning. Have you rebooted your home hub?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
SpencerJ
Contributor
Message 39 of 42

Yes im getting close to my pre infinity 2 speeds and ip profile, My issue is that before upgrade, and the the reason I upgraded is i was quoted 44.8 down and 8 up.... Rebooted hh3 and speed is back to 24 ish.

0 Ratings
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 40 of 42

If you're out the 10 days, call up. You need an engineer.
0 Ratings