cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
godfdamit
Message 1 of 5

BT Infinity 2 capped to less than 5% of promised capacity, do not buy broadband from BT

3555527916.png

So much for unlimited usage. Funny how they rope you into an 18 month contract and then completely fail to deliver what you pay them for after a couple of months. Utter scum.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Infinity 2 capped to less than 5% of promised capacity, do not buy broadband from BT

can you enter your phone number and post results  remember to delete your phone number  https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html

can you post the information from your router as well showing current connection speed

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
godfdamit
Message 3 of 5

Re: BT Infinity 2 capped to less than 5% of promised capacity, do not buy broadband from BT

Untitled.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi godfdamit and welcome.

Can you try running this speed test including the further diagnositcs and post up your results. Once you've done that drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
chris6273
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 5

Hi godfdamit,

Can you please also post your line stats, gathered from Troubleshooting -> Helpdesk within your Home Hub interface? (I gather you're using the HH5).

We're looking for numbers; 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 in that Helpdesk section.

It will allow us to see whether there's anything stopping you getting a faster speed which the BT Wholesale Checker estimates you should be.

Has your HH5 been restarting frequently, if you have one?

Thanks,

Chris

Like this post? Give it a Star :D. If this post answers your question, please Mark it as the Accepted Solution.
0 Ratings