if you have a HH5 can you go to hub manager then trobleshooting then helpdesk and post 1-12
if conenction was reset/dropped often when there was work going on then that could account from drop in conenction speed and therefore drop in profile and more than likley increase in noise margin from normal 6db
can you run btspeedtester and when first test completes then run diagnostic test and post results must be done with wired connection btspeedtester
can you enter your phone number and post results remember to delete number wholesale FTTC check
try quiet line test dial 17070 option 2 should be quiet and best with corded phone
1. Product Name: HomeHub5
2. Serial number: +076286+1605016936
3. Firmware version: v0.07.05.0A13-BT (Type B) Last updated 8/5/2016
4. Board version: 01A
5. VDSL uptime: 2 days, 02:25:05
6. Data Rate: 20000 / 54999
7. Maximum Data Rate: 20413 / 89268
8. Noise Margin: 6.1 / 9.3
9. Line Attenuation: 17.2 / 13.2
10. Signal Attenuation: 0.0 / 0.0
11. Data sent/received: 682.5 MB / 3.0 GB
12. Broadband username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Same issue as me after problems on Wednesday. My connection dropped by nearly 20mbps from high 50's to high 30's.
Always had 54 plus since it was installed. No joy from the so-called help at the call centre. Must be a conflict my end that suddenly surfaced in the last 3 days!!!
Luckily for me, my contract is up in September, so unless it improves and goes back to what it has been, I am leaving BT.