cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanctimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 24

Re: BT Infinity Activation Delay - No communication

Mod P. called earlier today and informed me that the expedited order has been accepted and that activation will take place some time tomorrow until midnight. I would like to thank him for his efforts and I will be monitoring the situation.

On a different note, Quidco declined my claim after the BT order got cancelled, so I will have to open another.

It would be appreciated if P. could also help with this.

0 Ratings
sanctimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 24

As of yesterday, our BT Infinity package has been activated. Speed tests so far, are very satisfactory - I do hope that the speed remains as is.

There are still the following matters to resolve:

1. Reversion of the phone number to the original number.

2. The Quidco cashback.

Thank you P. for looking after this.

0 Ratings
sanctimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Hello all,

Another update on progress.

BT infinity has been up and running stable for a week now, thanks to P.'s efforts.

I do realise he may have called me in the last couple of days, but I was overseas on business and it is possible that I missed the call.

I checked again yesterday and the phone number has not yet reverted to the original number. What is the timeline on this?

Finally, the Quidco claim is showing as Sent to retailer and awaiting response, so let's see what happens there.

0 Ratings
sanctimon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 24

Ok, here is an update on my situation:

Once P. got on my case, most issues were speedily resolved:

1. Infinity Broadband was activated and has been stable since.

2. The landline number was changed back to the original number shortly thereafter. (there was a hickup for a couple of days, during which there was no signal tone, but that was down to a general network failure).

3. The Quidco cashback was paid (although Quidco said they might take some time to process it on their side).

The BT Award card is still pending, so I am expecting another call from P. soon to establish where we are on that.

0 Ratings