Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ahodgey
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity Checker

Hi All,

Wonder if anyone can help / suggest whats going on.   Been using the BT infinity website line checker for the last 2 months or so checking the date infinity would be available for my phone line.   Its always stated that the 30th of June would be the date infinity could be ordered and predicted speed was 50 Mb down and 8 mb up so was looking forward to improved speeds. 

Checked the BT infinity checker web site this morning and just now and it now states that my phone line will not support infinity.   The cabinent in the street has been upgraded,  Exchange is NDHOO and my postcode is ME3 8PY (Coe's Green).

Anyone state whether this is now true (and I cant have infinity) or just an issue with the checker site.  Will be miffed that if 2 days before being able to order that I can now no longer get infinity.

Many thanks in advance for any help

Andy Hodge

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Aarong
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Checker

Hi and welcome to the forum, sometimes before the cabinet is about to go live, the part of the information goes missing for a couple of days or so, it should come back, just keep checking, if not post back.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
ahodgey
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Checker

Thanks

0 Ratings