Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ColinDJ
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity Crayford LSCRAY Exchange

Hi there, 

I'm getting nervous as it's now the 21st June and I haven't seen any new shiny fibre cabinets around Crayford. I know exactly what they look like as there's loads in neighbouring Dartford. I know the date was put back from March 2012 to June 2012 but still haven't seen any activity, ie workmen digging etc. Could you please advise if it is going to be put back again and, if so, by how long? 

I'm a Sky customer currently but will strongly think about switching to BT once fibre is here

Regards

Colin

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity Crayford LSCRAY Exchange

Chances are the date will be pushed back. Cabs don't get put up and made ready within a week.

There's no way to find out any info regarding when it will be done I'm afraid.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
andymcleod
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

I just spoke to an advisor at BT and was told it has been pushed back till 31/12/2012 but that just shouts go away and come back next year. I run a business in Crayford and am struggling to cope with the low speed yet am unable in the current climate to fork out the best part of 7-8k per year for a leased line. So close to the Olympic sites yet so far away...............

Andy

0 Ratings
andymcleod
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Me, again, what an appropriate name "Infinity" as it seems it may take that long before we see it here! Latest estimate end march 2013!

Guess its a move to virgin for us!

0 Ratings