cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Infinity Down - Phone working- hardware checked - have to wait a week for openreach. Any help

Go to solution

Hi @Raven8472,

If you click on my username, you'll see that "Contact The Mods" link in the "about Me" section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Highlighted
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

Re: BT Infinity Down - Phone working- hardware checked - have to wait a week for openreach. Any help

Go to solution
Done, thank you.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

you are now in a queue of others waiting for mod help and at preset it is taking about 6 working days for mods to get back to you by phone or email  just patience as mods will contact you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
6 working days - i hope thats a maximum - any help is appreciated but need to get this sorted asap so will pursue other avenues as well.

Again thank you.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

everyone in the queue considers their problem a priority hence why mods reply in order email received to ensure everyone is treated equally  you would probably save yourself a lot of stress by waiting on mod help but up to you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

Appologies for the late reply been very busy with work and family. Finally had my fibre broadband reconnected  after 12 days. The problem was caused by someone a  BT placing a downgrade on my account (wrongly )  from fibre to ADSL. I was told this but not sure who to blame BT or openreach.

Anyway stuff like this can happen but i was most dissapointed with BTs awful call centres not understanding and using  poor scripted reponses. i must have waited over 3 hours on the phone and had my call packages changes aswell.

I would like to thank the BTCare team via twitter and the forum mods here that called me back. It was nice to speak to someone who showed some empathy regarding my huge fustration with BT basic call handling of my problem.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

0 Ratings