cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity - Engineer

Hello,

Would it be possible to know if an engineer could attend today to fix a fault with BT Infinity?

I have spoken to BT and, as I understand it, they have traced the fault through to it being either in the house or just outside it.  An engineer has been provisionally booked for Saturday between 8am and 1pm and I would like to know if one could come today instead, preferrably in the morning.

Normally I would be content to wait but this fault could not have come at a worse time, as my father passed away two days ago and the lack of broadband and telephone is placing an immense amount of additional stress on my mother, which she does not need. We have wellwishers who are unable to contact us and we cannot carry on doing all the things that need to be done after a death.

I would be grateful for any help you could provide in bringing the fixing of this fault forward.

Regards,

Lee

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity - Engineer

Welcome to this forum.
This is a customer to customer forum only,

This is where customers help each other get the most out of BT products & services.

Anything you post here does not go to BT. Although the forum is moderated by BT, not all posts are read.

If you need direct help from BT or have an urgent problem please Contact Us.

This is a public forum which can be viewed worldwide, so please do not post any personal information, especially phone numbers, account numbers, fault numbers, address information or email addresses, as this could be used to impersonate you.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity - Engineer

You will need to go back to the faults department on 151 or 0330 1234151 from a mobile.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings