cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tcd0909
Message 1 of 2

BT Infinity - Moving House

Hello,

I am wondering if anybody can help me with this. I have spoken to India twice but as usual can't get any sense out of them.

I will be moving house within my infinity minimum term contract. Infinity is not available at my new address.

Would I:

a/ Be able to leave BT without cancellation charges as they are unable to provide the same service at my new address.

b/ Continue my minimum term contract at the new address but receive total broadband and then be free to leave BT at the end of the original minimum term contract.

c/ Get total broadband at my new address on a new minimum term contract to avoid having to pay cancellation and equipment charges to leave the contract at the new address.

BT infinity has been great but the customer service is shocking and the contracts unfair (they wanted £199 for a vision box when I tried to cancel early!) so if I can only get standard broadband at my new address I would rather get it from a different provider.

Thanks for any help with this.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Infinity - Moving House

Hi

I am sorry to see you are having problems

I suggest you contact live chat at this link they should be able to help you

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact/c/2902/?s_intcid=con_intban_sanda_contact_us_chat_from_forums

0 Ratings