cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
1,026 Views
Message 1 of 6

BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution

I have very recently switched my phone and broadband from Sky so I could order Infinity when the line was switched back to BT. Having done this with relatively few problems I placed the order to upgrade from Total BB Option 2 to Infinity option 2 online today. I received the confirmation emails and chose a date for the Openreach engineer, again with no problems. However upon checking my order through the tracking facility immediatly after I placed the order I noticed that it included another Home Hub 3 delivery which I thought was odd as I have already got the HH3 when switching from Sky. I initially thought nothing of it but went back to check again this afternoon but the entire Infinity order has now disappeared from the tracking facility and no record of it on myBT account either. Obviously I'm now concerned that the order has been cancelled and/or lost and as I've already booked the day off work for the engineer visit i need to be sure the order is ok.

 

When I was in the process of switching from Sky I had some issues with lost or cancelled orders when dealing with the telesales team which were only sorted via this forum so would prefer not to have to go through them again if at all possible.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Member
1,009 Views
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution

I had a similar thing happen to me.The order appeared on MyBT page for two days and then disappeared and thought the worst.I then checked on this page http://www.bt.com/consumerOrderTracking/cyaot/hubhome.do, for package without signing in,and it was still there.Two days later a very nice young lady arrived after a phone call and installed my infinity.Very pleased too.Hope this helps

 

http://www.speedtest.net/result/1438817562.png

 

and that is wireless

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
1,006 Views
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution

Thanks for the link rafles! The order is showing up there so fingers crossed everything goes to plan.

 

Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
994 Views
Message 4 of 6

Re: BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@rafles wrote:

Two days later a very nice young lady arrived after a phone call and installed my infinity.Very pleased too.Hope this helps

 



@Raulduke wrote:

Thanks for the link rafles! The order is showing up there so fingers crossed everything goes to plan.

 

Cheers


It will only go to plan if : "a very nice young lady arrived after a phone call and installed my infinity"  as rafles had.

 

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
915 Views
Message 5 of 6

Re: BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution

@toekneem wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@rafles wrote:

Two days later a very nice young lady arrived after a phone call and installed my infinity.Very pleased too.Hope this helps

 



@Raulduke wrote:

Thanks for the link rafles! The order is showing up there so fingers crossed everything goes to plan.

 

Cheers


It will only go to plan if : "a very nice young lady arrived after a phone call and installed my infinity"  as rafles had.

 


Unfortunately a "nice young lady" didn't arrive Smiley Wink but thankfully a professional young man did and the instal went seamlessly. The order eventually did reappear back on the tracking facility a few days ago too.

 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
909 Views
Message 6 of 6

Re: BT Infinity Order tracking issue

Go to solution

Well a professional young man is nowhere as good as a nice young ladySmiley Wink

But at least you have your infinity installed. Welcome to the Infinity club.

toekneem

(EASBF)

0 Ratings