cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garthcoey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT Infinity Speed D/L and upgrades

The speediest.net (not bt) speed tester has my download back up to the high teens but the upload still around 1.6 ish. This is what it's been since I started checking. I'll try the mods and see. Would be great if I could get up into the quoted 35-40mb range and a higher upload.

Thanks
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 12 of 15

No problems buddy, yea hope it goes well, let us know how it goes 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
garthcoey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 15

just tried the BTs speedtest beta setup and it clocked me @ 38 down. It just seems to be a stuck upstream i have now. Maybe the reboot of everything fixed my downstream to what it used to be. 

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 14 of 15

Just wondering if in fact your upload maybe stuck on the 2MB upload cap, mention it to the mods when they get back to you.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
garthcoey
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 15

yeah thats what i was thinking, although my profile does now say 10mb it hasn't been unlocked somewhere else.

thanks

0 Ratings