cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baz000
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Infinity - Stuck In 2MB Stabilisation Profile \ Indian Stuck In Customer Support Loop

Hi All

I'm at a loose end with BT Support on my BT Infinity line. A Month ago i had constant drop outs (VDSL Sync ) so reported the issue with BT. a engineer was booked 2 days later which didn't attend, called up and another was booked the following day. Engineer arrived and replaced the openreach box, this didn't fix the issue but he called me the day after (rare) to see if it was ok. i said it was and he returned and fixed the DLM issue (

sync now stable but running at 2Mb D 600kb U). the engineer requested a profile reset. this requested was never happend due to "system being down". Literally 20+ calls \ 3 week later I'm at a stage where im just being passed between level 1 and 2 and always told i need another engineer. NOOO I DONT!!!!

I was a BT engineer for 4 Years and have been a network engineer for over 4 years, so please no local fix responses as its a BT fault.

Initial line tests say I should receive 58Mb and was receiving just under 40mb a month ago which i accepted NOT 2Mb.

How can i get out of the customer support loop as 1st / 2nd line is also the complaints department. so i have to complain to the person who's not doing their job, Really?????

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Infinity - Stuck In 2MB Stabilisation Profile \ Indian Stuck In Customer Support Loop

Contact the mods. It will take up to 3 days for a reply from them.

0 Ratings