cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity Upgrade

Hello all

We have finally got BT Infinity in our village after months of Yes you have it/No you have not got BT Infinity!

At the moment I am on Broadband Option 2 (no contract period).  I phoned to cancel my broadband as Plusnet had a good deal going with 6 months free then £15.99 thereafter for Unlimited Fibre Optic (BT cannot offer anything that good)

I then quickly got pushed to customer services who said that they could offer an upgrade with the same price I am paying now and no installation fee and unlimited broadband usage (I am on 40gb at the moment)

I went ahead with the offer and then checked the email.

Well there was no Unlimited in the order confirmation just the same 40gb.

This is where the fun starts.  I phoned up to query the order, but I just could not speak to anyone that I could understand. 

They kept putting me through to different departments saying that the person who gave you the deal works in the UK.  I said ok, put me through to them.  After a few mins some other person picked up the phone and said can I help.  I said I want to query an order.

The lady said this is Technical not orders I will transfer you.  The line went dead.

Why can't I speak to the original person that gave me the deal in the 1st place?

Can anyone here give me a number in BT where I can speak to someone in the UK to complain?

Regards,

Jolo

Jolo0924
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Upgrade

try phoning the options team who are uk based 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Upgrade

Thanks imjolly.  I will give them a try.

Jolo

Jolo0924
0 Ratings