cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 261 of 660

Re: BT Infinity and Fifa routing issues continued....

voice conference*

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 262 of 660

Hi Folks,

Really sorry for the delay in providing updates on this thread, we appreciate your continued patience.

We are working very hard to try and identify where the problem lies.  Spluff has very kindly been helping us test which is proving helpful, so a massive thank you to him.  As from yesterday we have EA onboard and they are working with us to try and find where the problem might lie.  Its proving to be quite difficult to pin point.

We hope to update you with some good news soon

Thanks for your patience

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 263 of 660

Thanks for the update Sean. Nice to know EA are onboard and that you are trying to pinpoint the issue. Don't care how long it takes because now we know something is being done. Please pinpoint the issue! Don't know about these guys but I have had issues for a year and a half.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 264 of 660

So is this BT working with EA going to fix BF4 issues or is it just Fifa? Sorry not read all the thread just been on the forums because BF4 is just becoming impossible to play on PS4 and Xbox one, I am so far behind what is happening in game compared to mates on other ISP's (cheaper and slower connections) that it's getting on my nerves.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 265 of 660

Ravenholm do you ever get this icon appearing in game http://i.imgur.com/R731QMk.png when you have problems?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 266 of 660

Hi lowei, the client isssue icon, yes i do get it quite often, on some games it appears sometimes when i am having problems and also when the game seems to be running fine for me.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 267 of 660

May be the problem with BT and EA will get solved and this will be the final fix. Although bf4 has other problems aswell, have you read about the tickrate problem on bf4?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 268 of 660

Yes it may well be, well as these icons are appearing it is deffo saying there is a client issue. No what is the tickrate problem?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 269 of 660

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 270 of 660

Ah yes Skillclinic and Hadukenzzz was talking about this in their videos.
0 Ratings