cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 491 of 660

Re: BT Infinity and Fifa routing issues continued....

Anyone tried online modes tonight on infinity? It doesnt seem so delayed tonight for me, I am wondering what could have changed over the weekend as it was awful yesterday!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 492 of 660

Haven't tested since that day where it routed us through NY instead of Paris. I tend to avoid testing as the inner rage inside me is usually unleashed!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 493 of 660

Can confirm it still being routed through paris. Also It did seem better for me tonight, I played quite a bit of fifa and cod ghosts from 4pm to now. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 494 of 660

can confirm its still laggy vs uk players
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 495 of 660

Vs UK players? How on earth are you getting matched up versus UK players lol. On xbox one impossible to matchup with people that are UK 😄    There the games I lag in the least, everything else is a complete writeoff.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 496 of 660

I get matched up with people from all over - today Italy, France, Wales and some english players - 1 lag free game out of them all.....

Any update BT

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 497 of 660

I have no idea the last time I played someone from the UK, most my opponents seem to be from Scandinavia

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 498 of 660

if there name sounds foreign I often retry until I get some1 English sounding 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 499 of 660

@john46 I know the Fifa issue is being investigated as the other moderator said that but I want to know is if the other EA game Battlefield 4 is also being investigated? This game is not pvp it is dedicated EA servers? Neither the response from the other Mod or you clarifies this.

It is all relevant because if you play fifa or BF4 you still have to connect to easo.ea.com first before your routed to your game, wether PvP or dedicated servers in Europe, if you can't login to EA you can't play.

So is the BF4 issue also being looked at? as you are already in talks with EA it makes perfect sense to fix all problems at once.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 500 of 660

I think its only fifa but if it does affect all EA games then the "fix" may apply....

0 Ratings