cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 551 of 660

Re: BT Infinity and Fifa routing issues continued....

Off topic has anyone ever had someone quit and the match doesn't count? Was up 5-0 v a UK guy after 29 mins great connection and then when he quit I'm still in semi final. Get a nice haha haha after game too.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 552 of 660

there is some sort of exploit
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 553 of 660

Yeah used to happen to me every so often. Also say for example you needed three points to win a division from two games and you were winning and the other person quit, it would end the season instead of letting you play the last game.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 554 of 660

Forgot to add it would also not count as a win and you would still be in the same division

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 555 of 660

I am sure I have found what happens now..... its weird the game starts of so smooth then can go really laggy......

try it find a new player - make sure its uk sounding and then play see if it starts of fine then sometimes gets worse - if it got worse then all games after will be laggy....

must be something on our lines which kicks in....

that's why maybe some people don't see it
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 556 of 660

Many people have said it could be something to do with the wiring. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 557 of 660

I hear you spluff, I get used to get that all the time but I blamed it on pes2014. Most of my games started off well then began lagging, most after a minute or two and few would last until halftime. I recorded a live graph of my connection while playing a game of pes and another of bf4. I'll upload them over the weekend. The connection to bf4, which plays on a server, is smoother from start to finish and in pes (p2p) the connection goes up and down more than Jordan's knickers.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 558 of 660

My house is only about 10/12 years old so the wiring should be fine and when I had my broadband from the post office I never lagged like I do with infinity. So for me wiring is not the issue.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 559 of 660

now I know this I can see the trend happening.... just played a guy was fine until gametime 62 mins - then wham super sluggish.... if I play another game now it will be laggy...

if I turn off ps4 and play again will be fine....

Please BT sort it out
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 560 of 660

Been reading this about fifa but it might have already been posted. http://fifaaddiction.com/fifa-issues/lag-fix/

0 Ratings