cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shelts
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity flashing orange Broadband light and unable to report the fault to Customer Service!

Go to solution

BT INfinity is not working, it was fine when I went out but when I came back an hour later the broadband light was orange.  I have gone through all of the steps, reset the router a couple of times and now it is a flashing orange light

I tried to contact customer service to report the fault, pressed option 5 to log a fault then the option for a fault with my broadband, started ringing and then it went back to the first menu, tried the same thing three times and just kept getting caught in an endless loop!

I've only re-joined BTon Thursday and have been relatively happy up until then, now I am far from happy.  OK I have a fault I guess but at least I should be able to get through to Customer Service to report it!

Any one have any idea what is going on with either my Infinity or Customer Service

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Aarong
Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity flashing orange Broadband light and unable to report the fault to Customer Service!

Go to solution
Hi shelts sorry to hear about the issues your having their, have you tried tech support on 0800 111 4567?
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
shelts
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT Infinity flashing orange Broadband light and unable to report the fault to Customer Service!

Go to solution
That's the number I tried but couldn't get hold of Tech Support, just got stuck in a never ending automated loop!

It seems OK now though, removed the Bt Infinity cable link to the modem and reinserted it and the blue light has just come back on!

Thanks
0 Ratings
Aarong
Guru
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Ok buddy glad it's working now 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution