cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bevw36
Message 1 of 5

BT Infinity having to be reset daily

Have Infinity and for some reason over the last week or so we can't play you tube videos, my kindle keeps saying connection lost and any games are just sooooo slow and glitchy.  Mobile phones are slow to do anything internet related.  I solve this by turning the hub off and on again, works great until a few hours later.  This is tedious and unwanted.  I am a real technophobe and just need it to work consistently again.  No new devices or software introduced so what the bojangles is going on - there are no known issues in my area but I just don't believe it could go wrong so quickly and every few hours - seriously?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Automan
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Infinity having to be reset daily

Infinity does not seem to work properly anywhere in the UK and it has been like this now for several days.

The only page that loads fast is the home hub web page.

It is very depressing 😞

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 5

Is this a wireless problem?
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

all the devices you mention are wireless have you turned off smart wireless if you have hh4/5?  have you split the 2.4nad 5ghz networks? have you manually selected different channels?

do you have any ethrenet conenctions and if so are they working without a problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
bevw36
Message 5 of 5

I think it's home hub 3, black with 3 blue lights. I've absolutely no clue about the other things you mentioned as I thought the hub was supposed to switch channels automatically....? Noddy guide please and thank you x
0 Ratings