Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grumpy_Customer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity in Grimsby?

Hello,

Please can a forum mod find out if/ when Grimsby area will have access to BT Infinity?

Exchange:- Healing

My Postcode:- DN37 9EU

The Healing exchange serves nearly 6000 properties, and mainly services the more ''well off'' areas of Grimsby, we are stuck on 2meg ADSL Broadband and I'm sure the uptake of FTTC would be massive success in the area.

Another reason why we left BT and went with VM!

Thank you

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity in Grimsby?

Mods have access to the same info as you do as a customer. Check the Wholesale line checker, if nothing on there then that's all that's available at the moment.

I hope you're not insinuating because it's a more affluent area it should get preferential treatment? 😉
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Grumpy_Customer
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

No, not at all...

People served by the main Grimsby exchange are lucky enough to have ADSL2+ enabled and a wider range of LLU providers to choose from.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

here you go this is link to the Openreach site http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/you can keep an eye on there as well
0 Ratings